IELTS Top Scorers Omkar Kale - Band 7, Padmaja Kanade - Band 7, Akash Evans - Band 7.5, Hrushikesh Bhosale - Band 7.5 Congratulations...!! GMAT Top Scores Fazal Ahmed - 760, Dinesh Goteti - 750, Binay Singh - 740, Arun Agarwal - 720, Harmeet Singh - 700 Congratulations...!! GRE Scores Nishigandha - 320, Ayushi Jain - 317, Rajesh Subramanyam - 316, Rupesh Kothari - 315 Congratulations...!!
Star performers Magnus
Fazal Ahmed-760,
Dinesh Goteti- 750,
Arun Agarwal- 720
Harmeet Singh-700
score on GMAT..

Binay Singh
Binay Singh scores 740 on GMAT on 8th July'10 Congratulations
congratulations !!

Rushi & Rahul Bansal
Rushi & Rahul Bansal score 1400 & 1340 respectively on GRE
congratulations !!

Outstanding results
Outstanding results by our students Vivelk,Satyajit and Abhinav Sinha score 1420,1420 & 1390 respectively on GRE congratulations !!

VISA Counselling

Visa is a permission granted by any country to enter that country.

What we do …
We provide all kind of assistance to the students to get the Visa. We have a dedicated team who actually does this job for you. They prepare the application, draft, form checking and other required stuff before submitting the application to the consulate. In our experience we have 100% success ration and that too on time to get visa done. This is due to our experience and 100% home work on a application by the dedicated and experienced team.

Important knowledge about Visa
For securing the Visa of any country, you have to apply to the consulate office of that country in India. Visa granted by a foreign country may be of various types, with different conditions attached to each of them.

A Transit Visa allows you to stay in that country just for a day or two, while a Tourist Visa may allow you to stay for periods up to several months. For a Business Visa, the periodicity of the Visa depends on your need to stay in that country.

A student Visa or F1 Visa is granted to students and is valid generally for the period of study (including grace period) and permission of work outside university is not allowed. Almost all these Visas will stipulate that you cannot take up a job in that country during the period of your stay.

An H-1 Visa is granted to all applicants who have obtained the work permit from INS allows him to work in the US.

The F visa is for academic studies, and the M visa is for nonacademic or vocational studies.

A student with an F-1 visa may not accept off-campus employment at any time during the first year of study; however, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) may grant permission to accept off-campus employment after one year. No permission is required for on-campus employment.

Except for temporary employment for practical training, an M-1 student may not accept employment at any time during the course of study.

Requirements for Student Visa

Applicants must have successfully completed a course of study normally required for enrollment, should be sufficiently proficient in English to pursue the intended course of study, should have been accepted for a full course of study by an approved educational institution, and be able to prove that sufficient funds are or will be available to defray all living and school expenses during the entire period of anticipated study in the United States.

They should also be able to establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that they have binding ties to a residence in their country which they have no intention of abandoning and that they will return to their home country when they have completed their studies.

Required Documents (US F1-Visa)

  • Form I-20A-B, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students or Form I-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students. You will need to submit a SEVIS generated Form, I-20, which was provided to you by your school. You and your school official must sign the I-20 form. See the previous section for SEVIS information.

  • Completed Application Form DS-156, DS- 157, DS -158, DSP- 2019 (IAP 166)

  • At certain U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, nonimmigrant visa applicants are now required to apply for their visa using the new DS-160 Online Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application, instead of the nonimmigrant application forms DS-156, 157, 158, and other related forms.

  • Passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay in the United States

  • One colored photograph 2 X 2 inches square for each applicant, showing a full face, without head covering, against a light background.

  • Original TOEFL scores and SAT, GRE, GMAT scores. (As applicable) Students going to the United States to earn a Bachelor's degree should bring their most recent mark sheets or graduation certificates.

  • Students going the United States to earn a Ph.D. degree should bring their original undergraduate degree and mark sheets/Transcripts.

  • Spouses and minor children accompanying the student to the United States should bring marriage certificates, wedding photos, and birth certificates with them to the interview, to prove the relationship between themselves and the principal applicant.

  • Demand drafts for the applicable fees.

UK Visa-

To come to the UK as a student you will have to produce the following documents:-

  • A Passport

  • A letter of unconditional acceptance for a full-time course.

  • Evidence of your ability to meet, without working in the UK, the costs of your course, accommodation and maintenance and to support any dependants accompanying you.

Visa Germany-

All persons who wish to study at a high school, college or university in Germany are required to obtain a residence permit.
A visa is absolutely necessary under the immigration laws there; Citizens of the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, as well as EU citizens may apply for their residence permit after entering Germany without a visa. All visas are not the same. A ?tourist visa? cannot be converted into a ?student visa? and as a tourist, you are not eligible to study in Germany.
The visa must be issued before you can enter the country; you should therefore apply for it in good time. The responsible body is the German Embassy or Consulate General in your country, which can also provide you with further information